We love our volunteers! They make this event safe, fun, and possible. We have a number of ways you can help out and contribute. All volunteers with a minimum of 4 hours service receive an event long-sleeve technical shirt. Sign up for available volunteer opportunities: https://ultrasignup.com/volunteer.aspx?dtid=34227
Any specific questions or recommendations, contact us at: CrimsonCanyons@gmail.com.
Sample of Volunteering opportunities:
- Crewing Aid Stations
- With an ATV - to get to Aid Station #3: Trail #105 Overlook, Aid Station #5: Flat Canyon, and/or Aid Station #7 Trail 102/103 Junction,
- With a truck - Aid Station #1: South Cedar Ridge, and #6 Little Valley Ridge
- With a car - Aid Station #2: Gun Range & Aid Station #4: Lime Kilns. You could do #2, and after it closes drive to #4..
- Helping with packet distribution
- Starting/finish line
- Timing, medals
- Post-race refueling table
- Join us for a fun day marking the Willow Creek Canyon / Ken's Canyon loop on Saturday, September 21st.
- Marking the marathon & half-marathon loops
- Packet preparation