We love our volunteers! They make this event safe, fun, and possible. We have a number of ways you can help out and contribute. All volunteers with a minimum of 4 hours service receive an event long-sleeve technical shirt. Contact us at: CrimsonCanyons@gmail.com to coordinate your interests.
- Crewing Aid Stations
- With an ATV - to get to Aid Station 1: Flat Canyon, and to Aid Station B: Trail #105 Overlook,
- With a truck - Aid Station #2, #3, #4 (Above Little Valley, CC road junction Trail #52, Trail 102/103 Junction)
- With a car - Aid Station A: Gun Range & Aid Station C: Lime Kilns. This can be the same crew.
- Helping with packet distribution, pre-race feasting at Herb's Place/Jorgensen's
- Starting/finish line
- Timing, medals
- Post-race refueling table
- Marking the ultramarthon loop
- Marking the marathon & half-marathon loops
- Packet preparation